This website is edited by:
CS Communication & Systèmes
54-56, avenue Hoche – 75008 PARIS
Headquarters and Corporate Management :
22, avenue Galilée – 92350 LE PLESSIS ROBINSON
Publishing Director, Editorial Manager & web site administrator: Barbara Goarant (Communication Director)
This website is hosted by :
OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix
Please send any questions or comments regarding this website to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data-processing law and rights
The personal information disclosed by users of this website may be used solely by the CS Communication & Systèmes group in order to inform them of our offers.
Personal data communicated for a job application is used by CS only to hasten the recruitment procedure. This data is treated entirely confidentially and is only available to recruitment officers of CS Communication & Systèmes.
Users are entitled to access, rectify and remove data relating to themselves (in accordance with article 34 of the French data-processing and rights law entitled “Informatique et Libertés”). In order to exercise this right, please contact :
CS Communication & Systèmes
Direction des Ressources Humaines
22, avenue Galilée
92350 LE PLESSIS ROBINSON – FRANCE
1. This website is intended to provide users with information on the product ProLB, a CS product.
The data published herein is provided for informational purposes only and under no circumstances shall it be considered as a commercial offer. No clause in the website shall be construed as creating a contractual link with CS Communication & Systèmes or represent any conceivable obligation by CS Communication & Systèmes towards users, other than that which is defined in the present “Terms and Conditions”.
While CS Communication & Systèmes makes every effort to provide reliable information throughout this website, it does not warrant that this website is free of inaccuracies, errors, omissions, reliability and availability problems and / or viruses.
2. This website is protected by intellectual property rights and CS Communication & Systèmes is the owner and / or holder of all the material it contains (graphics, photographs, videos, texts, software, databases, etc.)
Users are permitted to :
– reproduce and represent the website solely for their own private informational purposes only and strictly limited to that which is deemed necessary for site consultation, in accordance with the intended use of the website,
– produce printed paper copies of website pages for their own private informational purposes only, in accordance with the intended use of the website. Each printed page shall include the source clearly and legibly in the following form:” © CS Communication &Systèmes  – All rights reserved- www.c-s.fr “.
No other rights are conferred on the user beyond those described in the previous paragraph. Without the prior written authorization of CS Communication & Systèmes, it is prohibited for the user to:
– reproduce or represent the present website and / or the material contained within it in any other way than that which is authorized in the previous paragraph, i.e. for private informational purposes only,
– modify, adapt, translate, rearrange the website and / or the material contained within it,
– communicate to a third party or exploit with a third party the present website and / or the material contained within it, freely, inreturn for payment or in any other way whatsoever.
It is expressly forbidden to create on any website a link to the present website, either by hypertext link or by framing technique.
Under no circumstances will CS be liable for any indirect damages to users. Indirect damages include moral or commercial damages, lostprofits, sales, clientele or orders or loss of data of any kind. In any event, the liability of CS for damages arising in connection with the present “Terms and Conditions” shall not exceed the amount of 1 000 Euros.
CS reserves the right to modify the website, including the “Terms and Conditions”, at any time and without notice.
The present “Terms and Conditions” are governed by FRENCH LAW. If any controversy should arise from the wording, interpretation or execution of the present contract, the courts of PARIS will have exclusive jurisdiction.