If you are …
- Experienced in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and turbulence modeling, ideally with a first experience in the Lattice Boltzmann Method (LBM)
- PhD in Fluid Dynamics
- Creative and passionate for innovative technologies.
- Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company who can offer you exciting career evolution opportunities (domain expertise and management)
- Fluent in French
and you would like to join …
- CS, a well known and preferred partner in a number of major economic sectors, in particular defense and security, space, aerospace and energy.
- A team of highly dynamic and talented CFD experts who develop and commercialize ProLB, a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software solution based on the Lattice-Boltzmann method.
- An ecosystem of customers, industrial and academic partners (Renault, Airbus, Ecole Centrale de Lyon, Aix Marseille Université, and many others)
Together, we will …Work on improving our software solution in order to provide our customers with a state-of-the-art, high fidelity simulation product. Specific areas of focus will be the elaboration of new physical models to meet industrial requirements in terms of accuracy, performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Improvement of the numerical schemes and physical models based on the Lattice-Boltzmann approach for aerodynamic, hydrodynamic and aero-acoustic applications in the automotive, aerospace, and nuclear industries,
- Participation in research projects with academic and industrial partners,
- Participation in the development of the R&D road-map,
- Technology watch on high-fidelity CFD solutions,
- Elaboration of algorithmic and numerical solutions that meet industrial requirements,
- Provide expertise on aerodynamic, hydrodynamic and aero-acoustic applications in the automotive, aerospace, and nuclear applications
- Design, development, validation of the solver’s physics kernel.
- Interact with industrial and academic partners to understand their needs and integrate their contributions when necessary
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Practical experience in the area of aero-acoustics or aerodynamics in the automotive or aeronautical industries
- In-depth knowledge in aerodynamics or acoustics
- In-depth knowledge in the lattice Boltzmann method and turbulence modeling
- Basic skills in scripting languages (preferably Python), High Performance Computing (HPC), and Linux-based systems
- Basic skills in object-oriented code, ideally with a first experience in C++
- Intermediate skills in data analytics with Python (NumPy, SciPy)
- Readiness to work in a team with shared processes and workflow